Who is my MP

Find your Member of Parliament here

Contact your Member of Parliament (MP) for matters pertaining to:

  • citizenship, immigration and refugee matters
  • elections
  • official languages
  • access to information
  • privacy
  • passports
  • prisoners in federal institutions
  • war veterans
  • application of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights
  • environmental impact assessment
  • public works
  • national defence
  • public service employment
  • aeronautics and transportation
  • oceans and fisheries
  • First Nations
  • intellectual property rights